In April all planets expect Saturn and Rahu and Ketu are changing signs. Saturn remains in Capricorn, Rahu in Taurus and Ketu in Scorpio.
Click on this video link to know the results for all 12 ascendants in April 2021 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KgULiHQ5bJI
Mercury moves to Pisces on 1 April and gets debilitated there. Mercury then moves to Aries on 16 April. It is a quick, short stay of Mercury in Pisces. During the entire month Mercury is combust. Jupiter moves to Aquarius on 6 April and this move ends its debilitated state. Venus comes out of exaltation and moves to Aries on 10 April, it remains combust for the entire month. The next important event is Mars’ moves to Gemini on 14 April and this sign wise breaks Kaalsarpa Yoga. Mars is also out of Rahu’s clutch. On the same day i.e. on 14 April Sun moves to its exaltation sign of Aries. In the second half of the month Mars is also forming Parivartana Yoga or sign exchange with Mercury from 16 April.
Therefore if I quickly sum up the transits, it shows quite a few positive traits in this month.
- Jupiter is not only out of debilitation when moves to Aquarius, but also getting solid support from his dispositors, Saturn and Rahu, because both are placed very powerfully in the sky.
- Sun gets exalted from the mid-month.
- Mars is gets strength because of Parivartana with Mercury and by coming out of cluches of Rahu. It is also breaking the Kaalsarpa permanently till December 2021.
- Venus is combust and coming out of exaltation, but at the same time it is also coming out of Saturn’s third aspect.
- The planet of intelligence, communication, trade and business, Mercury is not only debilitated in the first half of the month, but is under Saturn’s third aspect, and is also combust the whole month. Therefore we will face difficulties in the Mercury related areas of life in the first half. However, Mercury does much better in the second half when he moves to Aries, gets directional strength and also forms Parivartana Yoga with Mars. It is therefore as good as Mars being in Aries and Mercury in Gemini.
Therefore overall, the New Year is definitely bringing new hopes for us. The second half of the month is particularly very promising. Regarding Jupiter, here is a word of caution; since Jupiter is in Dhanishta, he will give excellent results for materialistic growth and business partnerships, but personal relations and married partnerships will not benefit much from this Jupiter.
Click on this video link to know ascendant-wise results of April 2021 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KgULiHQ5bJI