The month of March 2020 is marked by quite a few planetary transits. Except for Saturn, Rahu and Ketu all other planets are changing signs this month. The most significant of these transits is the transit of Jupiter in the sign of Capricorn, its debilitation sign and transit of Mars in the same sign (Capricorn) which is its exaltation sign. Although Jupiter is moving to Capricorn, its debilitation is being cancelled by presence of Saturn there, creating Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga. Mars moves to its exaltation sign of Capricorn in the third week of the month. Mars creates Ruchaka Mahapurusha Yoga for some signs. Venus moves to its own sign Taurus by the fag end of the month.
I jot down the planetary transits of the month below (all dates and time are as per Indian Standard Time):
Venus – Venus is posited in Aries (transited to Aries on 29 February). Venus moves to Taurus on 28 March 2020
Mercury – On 09 March 2020 Mercury ends retrograde motion and turns direct in Aquarius. It stays in Aquarius for the entire month.
Sun – On 14 March 2020 Sun transits to Pisces
Mars – On 22 March 2020 Mars transits to Capricorn
Jupiter – On 30 March 2020 Jupiter transits to Capricorn
Saturn – Saturn remains in Capricorn
Rahu and Ketu also remain posited in Gemini and Sagittarius respectively.
There are a few points that are worth taking notice this month.
- Mars and Saturn both in the sign of Capricorn create planetary tug-of-war. This is a difficult energy to handle. Agitation and anger in people will increase. There will be struggle and frustrations in the areas of life that is governed by these two planets in individual charts. On mundane level, there may be increase in accidents, violence, and agitation. One needs to be cautious after 21 March 2020.
- Moon joins Rahu in Gemini on 4 March 2020. On that day Moon will remain in Ardra Nakshatra. Moon is severely afflicted by Rahu on that day and both will be aspected by the fiery threesome of Jupiter, Mars and Ketu. This is a day to be very careful since the fiery planets, two of which are malefics, are impacting the mind of people.
- Retrograde Mercury till 9 March 2020 can cause misunderstandings in communication and communication related errors, re-scheduling of travel plans. Take care to read before signing contracts or documents.
- Kaalsarpa Yoga is formed for the entire month. On mundane level this causes a feeling of being trapped, mental anguish and unrest.
- With Venus in Aries, raw passion runs high. If this energy is channelized in creative ways, it is great; otherwise this may create trouble for the society.
Overall March brings difficult energy for most of us. It is best to remain calm and take help of spirituality and meditation to tame the negativity and get past this phase. Coming months will bring much better news for all.